Post in evidenza

“Operation Safety Net”: 79 arrested for child abuse and pornography

TRENTON (CBS) – Dozens of people have been rounded up as part of a nine-month long probe into child predators and kiddie porn in New Jer...

AddToAny

domenica 18 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 129

An Ashford man who already admitted to molesting 10 children has been found guilty of additional sex crimes.
Houston County Assistant District Attorney Russ Goodman confirmed Tuesday a jury convicted Bobby Lynn Smith, 57, of seven additional sex crimes. Smith was charged with three counts of first-degree rape, three counts of first-degree sodomy and one count of sexual abuse. His trial began Monday and a jury returned its verdict after 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Goodman said a sentencing hearing is set for next month.
Smith pleaded guilty in 2013 to 27 felony sex crimes involving 10 victims. Circuit Judge Michael Conaway sentenced Smith to more than 600 years in prison after ruling Smith’s prison terms for each offense would run consecutively instead of concurrently.
Smith was granted a new trial last year after it was determined Smith's attorney did not properly advise Smith of the possible enhancement and range of punishment for all the charges before he pleaded guilty.
Smith was initially arrested in August of 2011. According to arrest warrant information, Smith was accused of molesting an 8-year-old Georgia girl on May 8, 2002 in Houston County, a 9-year-old Newville girl between January and December 2009, a 5-year-old Dothan girl between January and December of 2007, a 9-year-old Ashford boy twice between June and October 2010 and a Webb girl on July 2, 2009.
Records also indicated deputies charged Smith with enticing a 10-year-old girl to enter his Ashford home for the purpose of sexual contact between June and October 2010.
Court records also indicated deputies charged Smith with the rape of two Dothan girls, one who was under the age of 12 and another who was a teenager. Both rape offenses happened in 2001.
In 2013, additional criminal charges were brought that included additional victims. However, according to former District Attorney Doug Valeska, the charges were dismissed so the victims would not have to testify and go through any court proceedings.

An Oregon man was arrested June 2 on charges that he repeatedly raped a 14-year-old girl, took nude photographs of her, and gave her emergency contraceptive after each time they had sex, KOIN reported.
Jason Zachary Layman, 32, was initially charged on 103 counts related to the sexual abuse of a child, which a grand jury then reduced to 27 counts on charges including rape, sexual abuse, and sodomy of a child.
The victim reportedly told police that she and Layman talked over a phone app and exchanged their real ages, court documents claimed. 
Layman would drive the victim to his house in Portland, where they would have vaginal and oral sex, the documents said. Layman reportedly took photos of the girl while she was naked, and would give the girl money at the end of their meetings.
At the end of their sexual encounters, Layman forced the victim to shower, brush her teeth, and take emergency contraceptive. When police searched Layman’s house, they found evidence to this effect, including female underwear and emergency contraceptive.
Layman also spoke with the girl “about hiding dead bodies in wooded areas several times, and he displayed his handgun to her,” the court documents allege.
Layman admitted to “most of” the victim’s account, but said that he did not rape the teenage girl, who he called his “girlfriend.”
The abuse occurred over 10 months in 2015 and early 2016.

Accused Rapist Made 14-Year-Old Take Plan B After Each Sexual Encounter Jaime Lutz June 13, 2017 

A Great Bend couple arrested on rape and child abuse charges in 2016 have been sentenced in Barton County District Court.
Todd Lane Leech, 31, was charged and convicted of rape of a child under 14 years old, and Kristi Schwedes, 32, was charged with child abuse and other felonies. She was convicted of two counts of aggravated battery, and charges of child abuse and inhumane corporal punishment were dismissed.
Leech was sentenced to more than 14 years in prison, and Schwedes was placed on probation, Barton County Attorney Amy Mellor said Tuesday.
Police said Leech was the stepfather of four children who lived in the 700 block of Morphy Street in 2016. Three of the children attended Eisenhower School and one was at home.
GBPD officers investigated allegations of child abuse when they were dispatched to Eisenhower Elementary School in 2016 after the three students accused their parents of physical abuse.
During the investigation, sexual abuse allegations also surfaced against Leech. 
All four children, between the ages of 4 and 10 years old at the time, were removed from the home and placed in police protective custody.
Mellor said Leech was convicted in March and appeared in court for sentencing on May 26. The conviction stems from a crime involving one juvenile that occurred between June 2010 and June 2011.
At sentencing, Leech was remanded to the Kansas Secretary of Corrections for 176 months of confinement in the Kansas Department of Corrections. He was ordered to lifetime registration as a sexual offender and is subject to lifetime post-release supervision.
Leech was also advised that he could not possess firearms as a result of his conviction.
Schwedes was also convicted in March and was recently sentenced to 24 months of probation, with an underlying sentence of 12 months in custody.

A Lamar County man has just been indicted for multiple counts of sexual abuse of a child.

Douglas Lynn Stevenson, 48, was indicted for five counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child, continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14, indecency with a child and possession of child pornography. The arraignment hearing is set for July 17 under Judge Wes Tidwell in Lamar County Courthouse.

Hearing set for Lamar County man accused of multiple counts of sexual abuse of a child Jun 13, 2017 Amanda Gohn


An Owensboro man accused of sexually assaulting a child is among 36 people indicted this week by a Henderson County grand jury.
Jeremy W. Whitledge, 41, was indicted on charges of incest, first-degree sodomy, first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse (all with a victim under the age of 12) and first-degree unlawful transaction with a minor (victim under 16).

According to Heber City Police, a local businessman who is the owner of Heber Bounce, a local bounce house rental business, and the operator of the Midway Ice Rink, was arrested and faces multiple first degree felony charges of child sex abuse. 

As of press time, thirty-three year old Bryce Johnson, Heber, faces three counts of Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a Child. However, the Heber City Police said that at least two more victims have come forward and additional charges may be pending.

According to a statement of probable cause, Johnson offered a 10-year-old boy $50 to pose for pictures while wearing his underwear. During the same encounter, the statement also said Johnson pressured the boy to have inappropriate sexual contact with another male juvenile at the home. 

The victim told police investigators Johnson drove the youth home later and instructed the boy to lie to his mother by saying he earned the $50 helping with the bounce houses. The boy told his sister about what had transpired, which led to the authorities being notified.

The charging document says Police are also interviewing another boy, now age 12, who says another incident took place at the Midway Ice Rink approximately two years ago. The 12-year-old told investigators that Johnson touched him inappropriately while the boy worked for Johnson at the ice rink. The statement says Johnson asked to “cuddle” with the boy, asked him to “make out with him,” and told the boy he loved him. The boy says he was also paid $50 to pose for photos in his underwear and a shirt “like a model.” 

Johnson is currently being held at the Wasatch County Jail on $100,000 cash only bond.

At Johnson’s initial 4th District Court appearance yesterday, he entered a plea of “not guilty” and requested a bail hearing. The bail hearing will take place later on this month.

Heber City Police Officer Xela Thomas says if anyone suspects their child has been victimized, or your child discloses abuse, please stop all questioning and contact Heber City Police Department Investigation Unit at 435-657-7971.

ST. GEORGE — A St. George man is facing four first-degree felony charges for aggravated sexual abuse of an 11-year-old girl.

Hamilton Reed Dayzie was arrested on the charges and is being held on $80,000 bail.
Detectives began investigating the case on May 16 after the mother of a 17-year-old St. George girl reported that her daughter had been sexually abused by Dayzie on multiple occasions, according to a probable cause statement filed by a St. George Police officer in support of the arrest.
The sex abuse had reportedly occurred at a St. George residence approximately six years earlier when the girl was 11 years old, the arresting officer wrote in the sworn statement.
The 17-year-old girl was interviewed at the Children’s Justice Center on May 25 where she disclosed illicit details involving four separate incidents of the abuse, according to the statement.
Dayzie met detectives at the St. George Police Department where he was interviewed. Dayzie denied the allegations and maintained he was “never alone” with the child, the officer wrote in the statement.
Dayzie was arrested and transported to the Washington County Purgatory Correctional Facility.
The Washington County Attorney’s Office filed an information in 5th District Court accusing Dayzie of four first-degree felony counts of aggravated sex abuse of a child.
Judge John Walton, of the 5th District Court, ordered $80,000 bail for Dayzie’s release pending trial. Dayzie was found indigent by the court during his initial appearance Tuesday and will be represented by court-appointed attorney Edward Flint.
As this report is published, Dayzie remains in police custody.

HUNTINGTON - An Ohio man indicted for sexual abuse of a child rejected a plea deal from the Cabell County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, causing a continuance of his trial.
Randall R. Legros, 31, of Willow Wood, Ohio, also known as Randell Legros, was indicted in September 2016 on four counts of sexual abuse by a guardian, three counts of incest and first-degree sexual assault and a single count of first-degree sexual abuse.
Legros' defense attorney made a motion for home confinement after the prosecution asked for the continuance of the case.
Cabell County Circuit Judge Alfred Ferguson granted the motion and set a trial date in the matter at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12.
A Cabell County grand jury returned an 11-count indictment against Legros in October 2016. He is accused of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old more than four years ago in Huntington.
The charges are a reduction from an original charge of 24 similar counts.
Troopers began the investigation into Legros following a complaint from Gallia County Child Protective Services. According to the criminal complaint, another relative reported the abuse in June 2016.
The complaint stated the now-9-year-old girl confided to her stepmother that she had been sexually assaulted between 2011 and 2013 while living on Jerrys Run Road in Ashton, West Virginia, and in Huntington's Altizer neighborhood.
The victim stated she was assaulted at least five to six times over the two-year period while her mother was at work, according to a forensics interview conducted in June by Ross County CPS in Chillicothe, Ohio.
The assaults included coercion with the promise of "lots of candy" in exchange for sexual acts and the threat of getting into "big trouble if she told anyone," interview citations in the criminal complaint state. 


JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A man is facing multiple charges, including child abuse, sexual battery and lewd and lascivious molestation, after another man claimed his grandchildren were being sexually abused by the suspect, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
Two children claimed the incidents started in September, when Robert Lopez-Gonzalez, 33, moved into their home, according to an arrest report.
One of the victims told police Lopez-Gonzalez touched her inappropriately more than once. The most recent incident was when she said Lopez-Gonzalez dragged her into his room by her hair, police said.
Both victims said Lopez-Gonzalez also put them in a bathtub filled with ice and ice water, then continually poured more ice water and ice on their heads. He would do that when they would misbehave, according to the arrest report.
Lopez-Gonzalez denied the sexual-abuse allegations, saying the children don’t like him.

Man accused of sexual abusing children, forcing ice baths June 16, 2017

Monster drugged, raped six children 18 giugno 2017



“Operation Predator” 18 giugno 2017


"Operation Broken Heart IV": 1,000 child predators arrested 17 giugno 2017



Cops attacked after rape of patient at hospital 18 giugno 2017


4-year-old girl kidnapped, raped and killed 18 giugno 2017


11-year-old girl raped by auto-rickshaw driver 18 giugno 2017


11-year-old boy accused of sexual assault 16 giugno 2017


12-year-old girl raped at Atlanta park 16 giugno 2017



4 arrested for rape, murder of 45-year-old woman 16 giugno 2017



Ti piace?