Post in evidenza

"Operation Bane" against rising online child sexual exploitation

Operation Bane, a proactive investigation to tackle online child exploitation, was launched by Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary in 2014...

AddToAny

mercoledì 14 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 128

Drug dealer Andrew Timblin, 60, nicknamed the “Bear” by Stockport residents subjected two schoolgirls to horrific rapes.
Timblin, who described himself as a "local hardman”, has a tattoo across his stomach which says “The Sex Machine”.
He targeted his most recent victim when she was just 13 years-old in a bid to "satisfy his own sickening urges", a court heard.
The girl was raped twice and told police she was frightened by the "bad vibe" 60-year-old Timblin gave off from the moment she met him, Manchester Evening News reported.
Timblin also subjected another victim to a campaign of violence and sexual degradation from the age of 17, knocking her unconscious with a speaker, stabbing her in the thigh with a knife, and raping her while he was high on amphetamines.
She was only able to speak out having received years of counselling.
Timblin denied all charges against him in a trial at Minshull Street Crown Court, claiming his accusers were “in it together”.
But he was convicted of 13 offences against the two victims, including rape, sexual assault, unlawful wounding and actual bodily harm.
The trial heard that Timblin was a competitive bodybuilder up until his forties, but in the years since his health has declined and he has suffered two brain haemorrhages.
He was supported throughout the case by family members.
Speaking after Timblin was found guilty of raping her, the youngest victim said in a statement: “It has been a horrific experience having to relive the depravity inflicted on me by Andrew Timblin.
"I’m just thankful he will be prevented from causing the same damage to anyone else’s life for whatever period he remains in prison.”
Timblin was jailed for 21 years at Manchester's Minshull Street Crown Court.

A Winston-Salem man was convicted on charges that he sexually abused and raped a 6-year-old girl.
It was the second time Thedford Roy Rorie Jr., 39, had been convicted on the allegations. The first time was by a Forsyth County jury in 2013, and he was sentenced to 71 years in prison. The N.C. Court of Appeals overturned the convictions, and the N.C. Supreme Court upheld that decision. The case went back to Forsyth County, where it was rescheduled to be retried this week.
Instead, Rorie entered an Alford plea in Forsyth Superior Court on Monday to second-degree rape, indecent liberties with a child, three counts of second-degree sex offense and obtaining the status of habitual felon. An Alford plea means that Rorie did not admit guilt but acknowledged that Forsyth County prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him if the case had gone to trial.
Rorie had initially been charged with first-degree rape. Judge Richard Gottlieb of Forsyth Superior Court sentenced Rorie to 13 years and three months to 20 years and 11 months in prison. He will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life once he is released from prison.
Assistant District Attorney Kia Chavious said Winston-Salem police received a report of a child being sexually abused on May 24, 2012. The girl’s mother had reported the abuse, Chavious said. The girl had told a family friend about the abuse and that friend told the mother.
The girl was examined at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, and the girl was found to have injuries consistent with sexual abuse, Chavious said.
Chavious said the girl told a nurse and later authorities that Rorie had raped her and touched her inappropriately. Rorie was a family friend who had lived in the house and had baby-sat the girl in 2011, while the girl’s mother and one of her friends had gone out. Chavious said that based on the police investigation, this is when the sexual assault happened.
The girl has been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and has been receiving counseling. Testifying the first time was grueling for her, and her family agreed to the plea deal partly to prevent the girl from having to testify again, Chavious said.

Winston-Salem man convicted again of raping 6-year-old girl; an appeals court had ordered a new trial in the case Michael Hewlett Winston-Salem JournalJune 12 2017 

ZANESVILLE - An agreement between the state and defense attorney recommended 10 years in prison. The judge gave him 19.


"You were raping a 13-year-old girl in a car, you were found out, you took off and wrecked your car, seriously injuring the girl," said Muskingum County Common Pleas Judge Kelly Cottrill. "Does that sound accurate?"


"Yes," said Robert Pine, a 46-year-old Buckeye Lake man.


Pine previously pleaded guilty in Muskingum County Common Pleas Court to rape, a first-degree felony, two counts of aggravated vehicular assault, one a second-degree felony and one a third-degree felony, and two counts of OVI, both first-degree misdemeanors.


Cottrill read Pine's criminal history, an extensive list of felonies and misdemeanors including failure to comply, theft, burglary, possession and trafficking of narcotics, obstructing official business and public indecency. Pine had been to prison six times before.


In a letter he wrote to the judge, Pine stated, "I know in my heart I'm a good person," Cottrill said. A letter from Pine's mother called this kind of trouble out of character for her son.


Cottrill pointed out all of the previous prison sentences Pine had served. This would be his seventh felony conviction.


Pine's defense attorney Keith Edwards of Columbus said Pine pleaded guilty partly to allow the victim to avoid a trial, and that should be taken into consideration.


"He does take responsibility for this offense," Edwards said.


Before he was sentenced, Pine told the judge that he wasn't able to receive effective counseling during his previous prison sentences.


"Anything else?" Cottrill said.


"No, sir," Pine said.


"We were very pleased with the outcome of the case and the fact that the court took into consideration the defendant's lack of remorse and lack of acceptance of responsibility," said Assistant Muskingum County Prosecutor Ron Welch.


Welch said his office's primary goal was to prevent the victim from having to testify, and he was happy that the court sentenced Pine above and beyond the state's recommendation.


On Feb. 3, law enforcement responded to a report of two vehicles driving at high rates of speed on Coopermill Road, Welch previously said in court. The second vehicle appeared to be chasing the first.


By the time a deputy arrived, Pine had crashed his vehicle, Welch said.


Officers found Pine and a 13-year-old female, Welch said. She told law enforcement that Pine had taken her to a secluded road, told her to take her clothes off and had sex with her in the backseat.


Pine tried to drive away after another vehicle approached and the driver saw the naked child in the backseat, Welch said. The other car chased Pine until he crashed.


The victim was transported to Nationwide Children's Hospital and was treated for broken bones, Welch said. Pine had been drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana at the time of the crash according to previous testimony.



A sexual deviant from Chelmsford has been jailed for 17 years after denying repeatedly raping a young girl.
Ryan Chaplin, 29, sexually abused his victim "over and over" across a five-year period when she was aged between seven and 12.
The vile attacks took place across the county in Chelmsford, Maldon and Colchester
Described as "socially inadequate", Chelmsford Crown Court heard how Chaplin lived in a virtual world with virtual relationships.
Home-schooled from the age of 11, Chaplin, of Lionfield Terrace, Chelmsford, told the court he had spent years in his bedroom watching "deviant porn".
But he denied the eight offences he was charged with, all concerning the same victim.
Despite his protestations of innocence, Chaplin was found guilty of each offence by a jury in April.
Passing sentence today (June 12), Judge Emma Peters said : "From 11 you became increasingly socially isolated, sitting in your room in front of a computer developing skills which led you to have virtual relationships with virtual people or with people only at a distance.
"You described the sexual relationships you had, some were with women you never physically met which demonstrates to me the fact that you didn't have a proper, real, well-formed understanding of what a real relationship is all about.
"You had a relationship with a woman in America and went over there and with a woman in Leeds but otherwise you sat in your room behind a computer engaged in gaming and watching pornography, deviant pornography, and then child pornography."
Judge Peters highlighted the "evil of the computer age" and how fuelled by his access to indecent images of children, Chaplin made his sick desires a reality.
"You are a socially inadequate man of 29," she continued.
"You still deny the offences. It was cruel, it was nasty, it was prolonged, it was sustained and was to have a massive impact on your victim.
"The reason for all of this was you were totally inadequate and totally unable to find anyone who would consent to become involved in an enduring sexual relationship with you."
The court also heard that Chaplin has lodged an appeal against his convictions and still maintains his innocence.
At the time he committed the offences, Chaplin was living with his mother for whom he acted as a carer.
Judge Peters said Chaplin was "designated to be an offender of particular concern" and he would not be released by the Parole Board until he was assessed as not representing a risk.
She made a life-long sexual harm prevention order which requires Chaplin, when he is released, to notify police within three days of starting an intimate relationship with any woman who has, or cares for, a girl under the age of 16.
He will also have to sign the sex offenders' register for life.





PASSAIC COUNTY, NJ — A Prospect Park man was sentenced to 33 years in state prison for sexually assaulting three young girls.
A jury found Santos Granados, 43, guilty Feb. 15 of aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, two counts of criminal sexual contact and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, Valdes stated in a press release.
The jury heard from several witnesses, including the three victims, who were 12, 14 and 15 years old when the offenses occurred, Valdes said.
Superior Court Judge Adam E. Jacobs sentenced Granados to 25 years on the aggravated sexual assault charge and two, four-year sentences on the endangering charges. The sentences will run consecutively. The other charges merged into the other sentenced.
Granados will have to register as a sex offender under Megan's Law and remain under supervised parole for the rest of his life.

Passaic County Man Gets 33 Years For Sex Crimes Against 3 Girls  June 12, 2017 

A 58-year-old Logan man convicted of sexually abusing a child was sentenced to the Utah State Prison Tuesday in 1st District Court.
“In cases of child sex abuse, these victims are so vulnerable and these crimes have such an impact on their young lives that these cases need to be taken seriously,” said Cache County prosecutor Spencer Walsh.
Manuel Lynn Johnson was charged in February with aggravated sexual abuse of a child amid allegations that he inappropriately touched a small child.
Johnson reportedly groomed the child in an effort to gain her trust and make the abuse seem innocent.
“He tried to blur the lines and mask his deviant behavior with games, but this was a clearly calculated and planned case of child sex abuse,” Walsh said.
Johnson, who was facing 15 years to life in prison, accepted a negotiated plea settlement in March. He pleaded guilty to attempted aggravated sexual abuse of a child, a reduction in charge that dropped the mandatory minimum from 15 years to three years.
Johnson was ordered to serve three years to life in the prison.

Logan man sentenced to prison on child sex abuse Amy Macavinta June 13 2017


A woman says she will be "haunted forever" after learning that there was a second victim of Sidney John Hurst's child sexual abuse.
A jury accepted the woman was raped by Hurst in the 1950s when she was aged 8 or younger.
Hurst, now aged 78, was in the dock in the High Court at Christchurch as she read her victim impact statement at his sentencing on eight charges.
The woman is now in her 60s. Hurst was a teenager when the rape happened.
She told Justice David Gendall the offending – which included indecent assaults over years – was her secret for decades. She thought that not talking about it and putting it to the back of her mind might make it go away.
"I was scared that if I told someone what was happening to me they would not believe me, think I was trying to cause trouble, or just being naughty by making this up," she said.
She had insomnia and nightmares.
"I feared that my inaction might lead to further abuse of young girls. The fact that there was another victim will haunt me forever."
The other victim, now in her 50s, was tearful as she described how she believed her life would have been different without the childhood abuse.
She suffered from post traumatic stress disorder, which affected her financially, socially and emotionally.
She had become cold, aloof and prickly. She resorted to social isolation as a way to survive. She turned to alcohol to cope.
Hurst denied the offending at an eight-day trial in the High Court in Christchurch in April, but a jury found him guilty on all charges.
The offending related to two girls – six charges involving one of them and two charges for the other – between 1955 and 1975.
One woman told of offending as far back as 1955. The other alleged offending dated to 1967.
Some of the charges were so old they had to be brought under the 1908 Crimes Act rather than the current legislation.
Justice Gendall said he had to consider the sentencing levels that applied at the time of the offending. He had to have regard to the effects on the victims, who courageously read moving statements to the court.
The statements were "troubling" and made chilling reading, the judge said. 
He said sentencing levels had changed dramatically since the 1960s and 1970s, but attitudes to denunciation and deterrence had not.
He imposed a series of jail sentences totalling seven years, which included a reduction for his age. Hurst will be registered as a child sex offender.

Child sex abuse victim who kept silent 'haunted forever' after learning rapist Sidney John Hurst offended again DAVID CLARKSON June 14 2017

An appeals court has rejected the appeal of a former priest convicted of rape, molestation and sexual battery of children. 
Mark Broussard was convicted by a Calcasieu Parish jury last spring of five child sex charges. The crimes occurred while he was a Catholic priest in the 1980s. He's no longer a priest; he left the church in 1994, according to evidence presented at his trial. 
Broussard was convicted of molesting and raping an altar boy over the course of four years, beginning when the child was 10 years old. He is serving two life sentences, plus 55 years on the charges. All the sentences are being served consecutively, or one after the other. The life sentences are without benefit of parole, probation or suspension of sentence. 
Shortly after he was sentenced, he asked the Court to reconsider that sentence. His motion was denied without a hearing. 
Now he has appealed to the Third Circuit Court of Appeal, asking that his conviction be thrown out because of various technical issues. The court denied his appeal, stating no errors were found. To read the entire appeal, scroll down.
Broussard's appeal was based on his allegation that the trial judge made a mistake when he denied his challenge of a juror; when he refused to throw out a statement he made; when he allowed evidence of other crimes Broussard allegedly committed; and when he refused to remove all the parts of a video statement that Broussard wanted removed. 
The juror in question said she'd been raped by two relatives when she was a child. Broussard's attorney didn't want her on the jury, but the judge questioned her at length and didn't feel her own history would prevent her from listening to the evidence and making a decision. 
Broussard wanted a statement in which he confessed to police thrown out. His lawyer argued that Broussard shouldn't have been questioned because he had asked for an attorney. In looking at the transcripts, the court determined that Broussard talked about getting a lawyer, twice, but asked detectives to leave him alone so he could think about it. They did, even providing him with cigarettes and food while he pondered, twice. Both times he said he wanted to go ahead with the interview, the court decided. 
On the issue of other crimes, the Appeals Court wrote that Broussard's attorney provided no evidence that any evidence of other crimes was ever admitted during the trial. 
Finally, on the issue of the video, among other requests, Broussard's attorney had asked the trial court to remove references in Broussard's video statement to the two victims who testified against him at trial. The court refused. That was a proper decision, the Appeals Court ruled. The Appeals Court also examined his other objections, and found that Broussard's attorney didn't present any argument or evidence that allowing the jury to hear the information had caused Broussard any damage. 

Court rejects child molesting priest's appeal Jun 13, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 127 14 giugno 2017




Woman gang raped at gunpoint in front of children 14 giugno 2017


Two minor sisters kidnapped, gang-raped at gunpoint by 4 youths 14 giugno 2017


15-year-old girl raped at gunpoint for over a week by neighbour 14 giugno 2017


45-year-old widow brutally gang-raped, murdered 14 giugno 2017




Ti piace?