Post in evidenza

"Operation Bane" against rising online child sexual exploitation

Operation Bane, a proactive investigation to tackle online child exploitation, was launched by Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary in 2014...

AddToAny

lunedì 5 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 124

REXBURG — A 43-year-old man has been charged with sexually abusing two girls under the age of 10.
Garon C. Miskin was arrested by Madison County Sheriff deputies on one count of sex abuse of a child and two counts of lewd conduct, all felonies.
Due to an event at the time of his arrest, the details of which have not been made public yet, Miskin was additionally charged with misdemeanors of injury to a child and obstructing or resisting an officer. Court documents on those charges were not available Friday.
According to court records, two female victims reported the sexual abuse to the Family Crisis Center in Rexburg, which had occurred several years previous.
One victim reported the abuse started when she was 6 years old and continued until she was 8 years old, according to court documents. The other child said the abuse happened between the time she was around 10 and 14 years old.
Court records show Miskin is related to the victims.
Both victims told investigators that Miskin touched them under their clothing, on their chest and groin area several times.
One victim disclosed to investigators that at a young age, Miskin dressed her in a “revealing” dress and took photos of her and pictures under her dress.
Miskin is also reported to have used a video camera to watch the girl undress through her bedroom window.
Miskin is held on a $150,000 bond, and he made his first court appearance Friday morning. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for June 15.
A former air traffic controller has been jailed for five years for abusing a five-year-old girl he was babysitting.
Rolando Recinto terrified the little girl into silence by telling her she would be put in an orphanage if she told anyone of his abuse.
She only found the courage to tell her family years later when she was given a book for Christmas about growing up which included a section about sexual abuse.
She had suffered years of nightmares about Recinto and developed eczema as a result of keeping her ordeal secret for so long, Exeter Crown Court was told.
Her family had trusted Recinto so completely that they left her in his sole care overnight.
Recinto, had been an air traffic controller in Dubai until his wife moved to Devon in 2002 to take up a job as a nurse at Torbay Hospital.
The couple then became pillars of the Filipino community until he was arrested in January last year and his wife, who had been battling with cancer since 2014, died four months ago.
Recinto, aged 58, of Dorchester Grove, Torquay, admitted sexual assault and making 386 indecent images of children which were found on an SD memory card when he was arrested.
He was jailed for five years by Recorder Mr Peter Towler, who ordered him to sign on the sex offenders' register for life and made a Sexual Harm Prevention Order which will ban unsupervised contact with children when he is released.
He told him:"The girl's victim personal statement spoke about her nightmares. Her father says he is devastated and it affected his work. He frequently cries uncontrollably. Her mother says it is like a nightmare that she hopes she will wake up from.
"The girl trusted you implicitly and called you uncle. This was a very grave breach of the trust placed in you by the parents, and more importantly by the girl.
"She should have felt safe in your house when in fact she was not."
Mr Joss Ticehurst, prosecuting, said the abuse happened on a single occasion when the girl was aged five or six and Recinto took her into his bedroom when they were alone in his house.
He showed her a pornographic film on laptop of an adult couple having sex and suggested they do the same.
A short while later he told her not to tell anyone during a trip to a fast food shop and warned her she would end up in an orphanage if she revealed their secret.
Police found 484 child abuse images on a memory card which had been downloaded from the internet. Search terms also indicated he had been looking for the material.
Mr Ticehurst said: "He is a man with a sexual interest in children. It led to him viewing images and his interest took him further when he had sole care of this girl and sexually assaulted her.
"At Christmas, when she was nine, she was given a book for young girls. Some of the information was important because it was about what some people might try to do to them that they may not like.
"It said if that happened, a child could talk to somebody and having read this and digested this, she spoke with her family."
Mr David Sapiecha, defending, said Recinto had only offended on one occasion against one child, despite often being alone with girls from other families.
He said he is remorseful and has lost his good character and his place in the community, which he had established after moving to Britain with his wife, who had been a nurse at Torbay Hospital.
ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. --  A Rockland man was arrested for committing acts of sexual abuse against a child under the age of 13 and for endangering the welfare of a child, according to Haverstraw police.
Luis Rivera, 57, of West Haverstraw was charged following a lengthy investigation into the abuse, said Detective Sgt. George Lutz.
Lutz said the department is asking for the public's help in locating any other possible victims of abuse who may have had contact with Rivera.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Haverstraw Police Department at 845-354-1500 or the tipline at TIPS@HAVERSTRAWPOLICE.ORG. All information will remain anonymous.
Rivera was released on his own recognizance following his arrest. He has not been arrested in the past for sexual crimes, Lutz said.

QUEENSBURY — A registered sex offender who was indicted last year for sexually abusing three young boys was sentenced to 19 years in state prison Friday after a judge heard how he admitted he was a sexual predator who couldn’t refrain from child sexual abuse without help.
Daryl A. Tucker, 38, of Warrensburg, pleaded guilty in April to two felony charges for abuse of two of the boys in recent years, one of whom was repeatedly abused over a five-year period. He pleaded guilty to counts of criminal sexual act and course of sexual conduct against a child, the second time he had pleaded guilty to molesting multiple children.
He agreed to a plea deal that included a prison sentence of between 18 and 20 years, to be followed by 10 years on parole.
After hearing a request by Warren County Assistant District Attorney Emilee Davenport for 20 years, while defense lawyer Robert E. Kelly asked for 18, Warren County Judge John Hall split the difference Friday and ordered a 19-year term.
In all, authorities have identified at least nine child victims of Tucker’s over the years.
Tucker offered a brief apology Friday when asked by Hall whether he had anything to say.
Kelly read a statement written by his client, in which he said he wished he could “fix” what happened and that the boys “find a way to get through this.”
“I hope they get help so they don’t end up like me,” Kelly read.
Tucker was acquainted with the children, and county Crime Victims Specialist Manon Affinito read a statement from the mother of one of them in which she called him “evil.”
“He stole (the victim’s) innocence and as much as I want to heal him, I can’t give him that back,” the mother wrote. “He hurt our entire family.”
Davenport told Hall that Tucker is a “self-admitted predator” who repeatedly abused multiple children.
“These weren’t one-time things, these were happening over a period of years,” Davenport said.
Tucker was a Level 3 sex offender at the time of his arrest last spring by State Police. He was a registered sex offender at that point, after he pleaded guilty in 1999 to felony charges related to allegations he abused four boys between the ages of 5 and 11. He served nearly 8 years in prison in that case.
With convictions for cases that involved sexual abuse of seven children, Tucker will likely face civil confinement proceedings when he becomes eligible for release. That could lead to him being held in a special facility for high-risk sex offenders after his prison term is over.
He will not be eligible for parole until he serves nearly 17 years of the prison term.

'Self-admitted predator' sentenced to 19 years for child sexual abuse DON LEHMAN 02 06 2017


A plea agreement in the case of Edward Scott Rowlands was followed through on Friday, with the Somerset man being formally sentenced for charges of child sexual abuse.
No objections were raised by either the prosecution or the defense, which cleared the way for Circuit Judge David Tapp to follow the recommended sentence from the plea agreement.
Tapp wrapped up the hearing by saying, “Mr. Rowlands, good luck to you,” sentencing Rowlands to eight years each on two counts of first-degree Sexual Abuse, to be served concurrently. After being released, Rowlands must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
Tapp ruled that he would give credit for time served while Rowlands was under home incarceration.
The charges stem from incidents in which Rowlands reportedly had sexual contact with a 10-year-old child in 2015.
The sentencing comes after Rowlands entered a plea agreement for a similar first degree Rape in Meigs County, Ohio. The case involved the same victim as with the Pulaski charges.
After April’s court appearance in Pulaski, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney David Dalton said the Ohio sentence also would be eight years and would run concurrently with the Kentucky sentence.

Somerset man gets 8 years for child sexual abuse CARLA SLAVEY Commonwealth Journal 03 06 2017


A 43-year-old Benton man was arrested and charged with the criminal sexual abuse of a child, a 15-year-old high-school student.
At 1 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Sheriff's deputies arrested Shannon L. Braden, charging him with four counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and one count of indecent solicitation of a child, according to a news release from the department.
He is being held on a $75,000 bond.
This arrest is the latest in an ongoing criminal investigation, according to the news release.
More arrests are possible, investigators reported.

A month after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting his stepdaughter, a Lubbock man was given the maximum sentence on two charges.


Chester Lee Finney, 32, was sentenced to life in prison for aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first degree felony. He was also sentenced to 20 years in prison on a third degree felony charge of indecency with a child by exposure. The sentences will run concurrently.
A Wise County jury found Finney guilty of both charges on May 3 at the conclusion of a two-day trial in 271st District Court in Decatur. Finney had elected to be sentenced by District Judge John Fostel rather than by the jury.
On Wednesday afternoon, Fostel delivered the verdict after reviewing the presentence investigation report.
Assistant District Attorney Lindy Borchardt said Finney was deserving of a life sentence.
“Justice was served,” she said. “It was the only sentence that would provide protection to the children in our community.”
During the trial, the victim testified that Finney had invited her to sleep in the bed with him. She fell asleep, but when she woke up, she was on top of Finney being sexually assaulted, she told the jury. She was 7 years old at the time of the assault, which took place at a family member’s home in Wise County.
Finney is also facing a separate indecency with a child charge involving the victim’s older sister for an assault that took place in Tarrant County. That case is pending in Tarrant County.
The older sister also testified about her assault at the trial last month in Wise County.
The jury deliberated about an hour before delivering the sentence.
Borchardt said Finney faced enhanced punishment on the charges due to a previous sexual assault conviction. She said Finney was required to register as a sex offender after he sexually assaulted his 4-year-old stepbrother when Finney was a juvenile. Finney later served time in prison for twice failing to comply with the sex offender requirements, she said.
The life sentence means Finney will not become eligible for parole until after he has served at least 30 years of his sentence.

Finney gets life Brian Knox June 4, 2017

A former serviceman was locked up for 10 years for a horrific sexual assault against a child.
Stockton man Russel Fowler, who has served in Iraq and Afghanistan, admitted four charges of committing sexual offences against an underage girl earlier this year.
Prosecutor Paul Cleasby told the court how Fowler had inappropriately touched the girl and made her watch pornography on his phone on April 13.
He then subjected her to a terrifying sex attack.
At a hearing on May 12, Fowler, 31, had already pleaded guilty to one count of rape, one of assault by penetration, one of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and one of causing a child to watch sexual activity.
He was remanded in custody while a pre-sentence report was prepared and appeared in front of the Recorder of Middlesbrough for sentencing.
Speaking at Teesside Crown Court, the girl’s mother told in a victim personal statement how the girl now has trouble sleeping and wakes in the night shouting.
She said: “She wakes up screaming or crying in her sleep.
“Once she is awake she is very upset and sobbing.
“It is my hope that she will forget about it and put it behind her but only time will tell.”
Fowler appeared in court from Holme House Prison via video link and spoke only to confirm his name.
Andrew Turton, defending, said: “There is only one mitigating feature here and that is his guilty plea at a very early stage.
“He has served his country with bravery in Afghanistan and Iraq, and worked for the bomb disposal unit, saving lives.
“He has, in the last nine months, fallen from grace.”
Fowler was already serving a community order for charges of harassment against a neighbour.
Recorder of Middlesbrough Judge Simon Bourne-Arton QC said: “You are at the age now of 31, having served your country well in the army and served terms of deployment abroad in wartime conditions.
What you did [to the girl] was beyond comprehension.
“There was the threat to her that if she tells her mother what you had done, she was in for some sort of punishment.”
Fowler, of Norfolk Street, Oxbridge, Stockton, was given a 10-year prison sentence.
DC Sharon Husband, of Cleveland Police, said: “We hope that the sentence today acts as a strong reminder to those who seek to abuse children that their actions will not be tolerated.
“The sentencing today would not have been possible without the strength and courage of the victims in coming forward and seeing this through.
“Cleveland Police take any report of this nature extremely seriously, ensuring that support is offered to all who require it. We therefore encourage anyone who has been a victim of any abuse to come forward and not suffer in silence.”

Ex-serviceman jailed for 10 years for horrifying sex assault against young girl Russel Fowler BETHANY LODGE 5 JUN 2017

A child rapist abused two girls for more than a decade in a "horrific catalogue of abuse".
John Allan, 46, preyed on the girls from the ages of three and four and continued over a 13-year period.
Allan admitted he "terrorised" one victim by assaulting her with a cane.
A judge told Allan at the High Court in Edinburgh that he had pled guilty to offences which amounted to "a horrific catalogue of abuse".
Jailing Alan for nine years, Lord Boyd of Duncansby said he would order Allan be under supervision for a further four years because he posed a risk to children.
Allan earlier admitted six charges of indecent behaviour, sexual assault and rape committed at houses in Barrhead, Renfrewshire, and an Argyllshire village between 2003 and last year.
Allan was caught after one victim confided in school friends. She then told one of the children's mothers and police were called in.
He told officers he had done things to the girls "that should never have happened to them."
Defence counsel Tony Graham said: "Perhaps the best thing that can be said of him is that he recognised his guilt and instructed pleas of guilty be tendered."
Lord Boyd told Allan he would have jailed him for ten years if he had been convicted of the offences in a trial.
Allan was told he would be placed on the sex offenders register indefinitely.

CHILD RAPISTS 123 3 giugno 2017


Syracuse Catholic Diocese, priest sued for child sexual abuse 5 giugno 2017


Protest against sexual assault of children 5 giugno 2017


70-year-old woman raped, stabbed by security guard 5 giugno 2017


Woman raped by 60-year-old man, his wife filmed the act 5 giugno 2017


10-year-old girl raped in church 5 giugno 2017


27-year-old woman raped by policeman in moving train 5 giugno 2017



Ti piace?