Post in evidenza

9 and 10-year-old girls targeted by pedophiles on kid's game

A Sydney mother was left reeling in shock and disgust after a sex predator sent vile messages to her 10-year-old daughter while she was p...

AddToAny

venerdì 2 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 122

WICHITA FALLS, TX (KAUZ) -
A man is behind bars charged with Indecency with a Child following a call to Wichita Falls Police.
On April 26 a licensed therapist reported that one of her patients, a 14-year-old girl, made an outcry of sexual abuse against Russell William Detwiler, 74.
The victim was interviewed about the outcry at Patsy's House by a trained forensic interviewer.
During that interview, the victim said Detwiler had touched her inappropriately on more than one occasion.
The investigator spoke to the victim's mother who said she had previously confronted Detwiler about these allegations. 
The victim's mother said Detwiler told her if the victim went to Patsy's House and talked about the incidents then it would be true. 
WFPD said it appears the incidents happened between 2010 and 2012 at Detwiler's residence in Wichita Falls. 
Detwiler was arrested on Thursday, May 25th. 
According to the arrest warrant, Detwiler declined to be interviewed in reference to the investigation. 
As of Tuesday, Detwiler was no longer in the Wichita County Jail.
A check of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church website directory shows Detwiler listed as a deacon for the Parish. 
Newschannel 6 is working to learn if Detwiler is still a deacon there. 
A 34-year-old Tulsa man was charged Tuesday with several counts alleging that he physically or sexually abused three young children — one of them over a five-year span.
Anthony Bruce Henson Sr. is charged with six counts of sexual abuse of a child younger than 12. Prosecutors allege that he sexually abused a child from the age of 1 to 6 years over a span from March 2012 through May 2017.
Henson also is charged with two counts of child abuse by injury alleging that he used unreasonable force in striking a 6-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy with a belt in May.
He was arrested May 23, according to online Tulsa Jail records. His bail is set at $300,000.
A registered sex offender living in Chickasha has been arrested for sexually assaulting a child.
Wallace (Walt) Tommy Tucker, a registered sex offender, is being accused of sexually abusing a 10 year old child, according to a Grady County Courthouse affidavit. 
Tucker told the child not to tell anyone because he did not want to go back to jail, the affidavit said. 
The victim said other children told him that Tucker had sexually assaulted them, the affidavit said. 
During an interview with an investigator, Tucker denied that he had sexually assaulted the children. Tucker explained the circumstance that lead to him being a sexual offender. He said he spent more than six months in jail and this had occurred in California, the report said. 
Wallace was charged in 2014 with failing to register as a sex offender, as required by the State of Oklahoma. Wallace is a level three, aggravated sexual offender and has a lifetime registration requirement, according to Grady County Courthouse documents. 
A 46-year-old man accused of sexually abusing two girls was indicted Tuesday by a Lubbock County grand jury.

Marcus Edward Barrios is charged with three, first-degree felony counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child, which carries a punishment of five years to life in prison. He is also charged with a second-degree felony count of indecency with a child by sexual contact, which carries a punishment of two to 20 years in prison.
He is accused of sexually abusing two sisters ages 13 and 11, according to an arrest warrant.
The girls’ mother called deputies May 15 after her daughters told her about Barrios’ abuse.
The girls’ revelation came after she and Barrios had an argument and Barrios reportedly threatened to hit her and the girls then stormed out of the home.
The older girl said the abuse started with fondling about two to three years ago, but the abuse escalated with him having sex with her, according to the warrant.
The warrant indicates a more recent episode, as one of the girls told deputies she had to remove her bed sheet to let it dry “because of Marcus.”
Deputies collected the girl’s nightgown and the bed sheet.
The younger girl told deputies Barrios fondled her chest, the warrant states.
A sexual assault nurse examiner found injuries on the older girl that were consistent with her accusation, the warrant states.
Barrios was arrested May 18 at his listed address in the 5500 block of East County Road 6550. He was booked into the Lubbock County Detention Center where he remains. His bond was set at $200,000 for the sexual assault charge and $50,000 for the indecency charge.

Lubbock man indicted, accused of sexually abusing 2 girls  May 30, 2017 GABRIEL MONTE

MUSKEGON, MI - Seventy-six-year-old Robert Donald Grabe on Tuesday pleaded guilty to raping a child who was at his live-in girlfriend's home in Dalton Township.
At a court hearing Tuesday, May 30, Grabe said under oath that he sexually abused the child sometime from 2012 to February 2016.

Grabe said his partner often watches children for others.

The Muskegon County Prosecutor's office has accused Grabe of repeatedly assaulting the child.

The abuse was discovered when the child told a parent, the county prosecutor's office has said. The parent took the child to a hospital and staff there called police.
Grabe uses hearing aids, and his poor hearing came up at his court appearance. The court took a recess at one point, and Grabe said afterward it was because he couldn't hear the questions he was being asked.
Grabe faces up to life in prison for first-degree criminal sexual conduct. He'll be sentenced to a range of years, with a maximum up to life in the Michigan Department of Corrections.
In exchange for the guilty plea, Judge Timothy G. Hicks of Muskegon County's 14th Circuit Court has committed to cap the minimum amount of time Grabe would serve at eight years in prison.
Grabe would be required to register as a sex offender and wear an electronic tether once completing his prison sentence, Hicks said in court.  
His sentencing has been set for 8:30 a.m. July 5.
Grabe will be sentenced as a second-time habitual offender, because of a third-degree child abuse conviction from June 26, 1996. 

Man, 76, pleads guilty to raping girl, 9, at babysitter's house  Stephen Kloosterman May 31, 2017

BURGAW — Brandon Stewart Hall, 40, was sentenced to spend 30 to 62 years in state prison Wednesday afternoon; this after pleading guilty to several sex crimes in Pender County Superior Court earlier this week.
The Hampstead man was charged with one count of first degree statutory sex offense and five counts of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
According to a press release from the Pender County Superior Court, Hall molested the female victim over the course of an 8-year period starting when she was 8 years old and ending when she reported the abuse at the age of 16 years old.
A search warrant of Hall’s home computer and other electronic storage devices later revealed a stockpile of child pornography videos.
While the case was under investigation, Hall fled North Carolina to Arkansas, where he was eventually apprehended. After his arrest, arresting officers found copies of the same videos that had been found on his home devices.
Upon his eventual release from the Department of Adult Corrections, he will be placed on post-release supervision for 60 months, and must register as a sex offender for 30 years.
According to the release, Detective Stephen Clinard of the Pender County Sheriff’s Office was instrumental in obtaining the guilty plea from the defendant. Assistant District Attorney Jason Smith handled the case for the state.

Hampstead man pleads guilty to multiple sex crimes against a minor Port City Daily staff
May 31, 2017

A rural Altamont man is in custody after authorities arrested him Tuesday night on child sex charges.
Jerold Dean Jones, 45, who lives just west of Altamont on U.S. Route 40, was arrested on charges of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, indecent solicitation of a child and unlawful restraint. Bond has not yet been set.
Effingham County Sheriff David Mahon would not elaborate on the charges, citing the ongoing and delicate nature of the investigation.
He said more information would be forthcoming later in the week.
Jones is a registered sexual predator as the result of a June 19, 2012, guilty plea to a charge of possession of child pornography in Owen County, Indiana, according to records. Two charges of child molestation were dismissed. Prosecutors allege that offense happened on March 3, 2009.
The Illinois registry said he was 37 at the time of the offense and that the victim was 12.
He has been registering in Altamont since March 8, 2013.
He is one of eight sex offenders living in Altamont, according to state records.

Altamont man charged in child sex case Graham Milldrum 01 06 2017

Donell Powell, 34, of Canton, pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of child rape and was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison
CANTON A Canton man was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years to life in prison for sexually abusing a young girl.
Donell Powell, 34, pleaded guilty in Stark County Common Pleas Court to two counts of rape and two counts of gross sexual imposition. The charges involve the same victim.
On Tuesday, Patricia L. Horton, 39, a co-defendant in the case, pleaded guilty to two counts of endangering children, both third-degree felonies, and one count of obstructing justice. Horton faces up to three years in prison on each of the endangering children charges and up to a year in prison on the obstructing justice count.
Horton, of Canton, is scheduled to be sentenced on July 5.
Judge Taryn Heath sentenced Powell and also will sentence Horton.
Powell raped the girl multiple times when she was less than 10 years old, according to court records filed in the case by the Stark County Prosecutor’s Office. The defendant had confessed to police, said Christy Donnelly, assistant Stark County prosecutor.
Powell was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison under state law because of the age of the victim, Donnelly said. The gross sexual imposition charges, both fifth-degree felonies, were merged with the rape counts for sentencing purposes.
Donnelly said the plea agreement was reached to avoid subjecting the young victim to the trauma of confronting her abuser in court and testifying.
Horton was charged with endangering children because she allowed the sexual abuse by Powell, according to court records. Horton ignored warnings from another girl that the victim was being abused and didn’t report the abuse to authorities.

A jury sentenced a Los Fresnos man to 100 years in prison for sexually assaulting a child.
The trial of Fabiano Mayorga, 46, lasted seven-day in the 404th state District Court. He was found guilty of aggravated sexual assault of a child and continuous sexual abuse of a child. The jury sentenced Mayorga to 50 years for each count and the court stacked the sentence for a combined 100 years.
Prosecutors said the victim told a friend at school about the abuse and the friend immediately told school officials.
“Thanks to the fast acting administrative staff of the school, law enforcement was brought in on the very same day… We are fortunate to have such vigilant staff in our school systems to help speak for those who have been victimized,” said Cameron County District Attorney Luis V. Saenz.

100 year sentence for Valley man who sexually abused child May 31, 2017 Diana Eva Maldonado

A MAN has been arrested and charged with raping and sexually assaulting two young girls in Sydney’s south-west.
The 55-year-old man, who police say is a friend of the children’s family, sexually and indecently assaulted the two girls aged eight and nine at his home in Cabramatta earlier this month.
Following inquiries, the man was arrested at his home by detectives from the State Crime Command’s Child Abuse Squad on Wednesday morning.
The 55-year-old man has since been charged with having sexual intercourse with a child under 10 and indecently assaulting a person under 16.
He was refused bail to appear before Liverpool Local Court today.
Anyone with concerns about suspected child abuse or exploitation should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page @ nsw.crimestoppers.com.au
Reports can also be made to the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111.
The information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

Girls, 9 and 8, allegedly raped and sexually assaulted by family friend in NSW 

CHILD RAPISTS 121 1 maggio 2017


Facebook paedophile who targeted underage girls jailed 2 giugno 2017




Priest jailed for 'horrific sexual abuse' of children 31 maggio 2017




"Six children became his sex toys" Child rapist on trial 1 giugno 2017


Klutzy the Clown sentenced for sexually assaulting 15-year-old girl 1 giugno 2017


"Operation New Hope": Child sex predators, traffickers arrested 1 giugno 2017


Man sentenced to life for sex abuse of adopted children 1 giugno 2017


Epidemic level of child sexual abuse in South Africa 1 giugno 2017



Man gets 110 years on child porn, sex assault convictions 31 maggio 2017


80enne pedofilo seriale condannato a Vibo 31 maggio 2017


Teacher sentenced for sexually abusing 3 students 31 maggio 2017




Ti piace?