Post in evidenza

“Operation Safety Net”: 79 arrested for child abuse and pornography

TRENTON (CBS) – Dozens of people have been rounded up as part of a nine-month long probe into child predators and kiddie porn in New Jer...

AddToAny

sabato 20 maggio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 116

A Cullman man wanted on outstanding warrants has been jailed without bond following his arrest on recent allegations he raped and sodomized a child.
The investigation of 36 year-old Joshua Dwayne Aker began after staff at Cullman Regional Medical Center contacted the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) with suspicions that a child who had received care had been raped.
CCSO investigators were contacted by CRMC for a possible rape of a minor child,” the sheriff’s office said in a release. “Investigators identified the suspect to be Mr. Aker. CCSO deputies and investigators located him on County Road 222 and conducted a traffic stop where the suspect, Mr. Aker, was arrested…on multiple outstanding warrants.” 
Once in custody, Aker was also charged with the sex offenses stemming from the investigation. 
Aker faces a single count of first degree rape and a single count of first degree sodomy. He is being held in the Cullman County Detention Center “on no bond, due to the previous FTA [failure to appear] warrants,” the sheriff’s office said.

Cullman man charged with rape, sodomy of child Benjamin Bullard May 16 2017

An East Hartford man who is accused of sexually abusing a young girl over several years told an investigator that the victim "flaunted herself" and "came onto him," police said.
Richard Todd, of 30 High Court, No. 2, was arrested on Monday and charged with four counts of second-degree sexual assault, seven counts of fourth-degree sexual assault and eight counts of risk of injury to a minor. Todd was being held Tuesday on bail of $250,000 for a court appearance set for June 15.
The state Department of Children and Families alerted police on May 2 to reported sexual abuse after receiving a phone referral from a local school counselor, an arrest warrant says. The 14-year-old girl complained that Todd, a friend of her family, had touched her "all over her body" since she was 6 years old, the warrant says. Sexual contact happened at a local park, in Todd's car, at different houses and on eight occasions at a local church, the girl said, according to the warrant.
Police interviewed Todd, who is in his mid-50s, on May 9. Initially, he denied the allegations, but then admitted to sexual activity with the girl, saying she always initiated the contact, police said.
"Richard then told me about numerous times when he engaged in sexual activity with the victim, but stating he only did it because she wanted him to do it and he never forced her to do it," Det. Jason Pontz wrote in the arrest warrant affidavit.

East Hartford Man Accused Of Longterm Sexual Abuse of Manchester Girl Jesse Leavenworth May 16 2017


A Greeley man was arrested after he provided alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana to two juveniles in Fort Collins with the expectation of sexual favors in return.
Scot Stockwell, 49, was arrested April 28 and has since been formally charged with five felonies: two counts of coercing sexual contact from a child, sexual exploitation of a child and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. 
Court records show Stockwell communicated with two teenage boys over Facebook and agreed to bring them alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana if they would agree to flash him when he arrived.
Stockwell, who works for the accounting department at the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, reportedly inappropriately touched the boys without their consent and asked for more sexual contact when he delivered the alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana to them in Fort Collins, according to his arrest affidavit. He also reportedly stored photographs of the boys on his phone.
He wrote letters to both boys, in which he detailed his hopes that they could spend a night at his house and professed his love.
When one of the boys called Stockwell — a call that was recorded by Fort Collins police detectives — he reportedly admitted to storing images on his phone and said that he felt "guilty" about taking advantage of the boy. He reportedly said that he likes to push the envelope and see what happens.
A university spokesman confirmed Monday that Stockwell is using vacation days to be on leave from his job.
Fort Collins Police Services said the investigation is ongoing. Anyone who might have been victimized by Stockwell is encouraged to contact Fort Collins police detective Dan Calahan at 970-416-2051 or dcalahan@fcgov.com.
"Victims may have concerns about consequences for underage drinking or drug use; however, the focus of this case is on investigating sexual abuse and seeking justice for victims," the news release said.


An Ozark man is facing child molestation charges for the second time.
Robert Lee Myers, 51, of Ozark, was charged May 5 with statutory sodomy or attempted sodomy, deviate sexual intercourse, person less than 12 years of age; and first-degree child molestation. A public grand jury indictment was filed the same day. A warrant for Myers’ arrest was issued May 9 and served May 10 with a $150,000 cash-only bond.
According to the probable cause statement, the 3-year-old victim disclosed to her mother that Myers touched her inappropriately. The victim told the mother that Myers tells her to do “big people things” or he will not get her toys. The victim said the molestation caused physical injury and that the incidents occurred frequently.
The victim was taken to the hospital for a medical evaluation where law enforcement and the Child Advocacy Center was contacted, court documents say. There was indication of blunt-force trauma on the victim and she confirmed to forensic interviewers that Myers molested her.
“Upon further investigation, Robert was found to be a registered sex offender for a 2002 incident involved an 11-year-old child,” court documents say. “(The mother) was unaware of Robert’s sex offender status.”
According to Case.net, Myers was sentenced Nov. 19, 2004, to 11 years in the Department of Corrections on charges of forcible rape; sexual assault; and two counts incest. He was released in 2015.

Ozark man charged with sexual abuse, again May 16, 2017 Hanna Smith


A man has been found guilty of raping a 12-year-old family friend after subjecting her to a “horrific reign of abuse” over months.
Brijeshkumar Barot, from Harrow, was convicted on Wednesday of the rape and sexual assault of a child under the age of 13 at Southwark Crown Court.
The girl had been entrusted to Barot by her parents and he often would look after her for short period of time between December 2014 and February 2015.
But during that time Barot, described as “predatory” and “manipulative” by detectives, raped and sexually assaulted the child at his home.
He was arrested in July 2015 after the girl and her family reported the abuse to police.
A search of his mobile phone revealed porn relating to animals and indecent images of children.
As well as being convicted of the sexual offences, he pleaded guilty to possession of extreme pornographic material relating to animals and possession of indecent images of children.
Detective Constable Janine Stevenson said: "Barot is a predatory sex offender who manipulated his time with a child to carry out a horrific reign of abuse.
"I cannot speak highly enough of the victim and her family who have shown immense bravery in coming to police and supporting this prosecution. I would also like to thank the network of professionals who are on hand to support victims and their families through such ordeals."
Anyone who has been the victim of a sexual offence is advised to contact police on 101.

Man guilty of raping child in Harrow after carrying out 'horrific reign of abuse' May 17 2017 CHLOE CHAPLAIN


YAKIMA, Wash.- A White Swan man is facing 20 counts of child rape.

Eugene Clark Hall, 40, appeared in court Wednesday afternoon for a preliminary appearance.

Hall faces 20 counts of child rape charges after court papers say a 15-year-old girl ran away from home to stay with Hall for two weeks.

During that time, the victim told police they had consensual sex on 20 different occasions.

The victim stated Hall made her feel guilty for wanting to leave eventually and was also supplying her with drugs.



TOBYHANNA — One man from the Poconos is facing multiple charges in connection with the rape of a child.
According to police, Vincent Flores, 50, of Tobyhanna is facing multiple charges after an investigation into the rape of a child sometime between 2014 and 2017. He faces charges including rape of a child, involuntary sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with a minor, and incest with a minor.
During the investigation, police in Monroe County also filed charges against Flores’ wife, Milagro as well as his sister, Desiree of Long Pond.
All charges are currently pending. He is currently held in Monroe County Prison, with bail set at $100,000.

ANNAPOLIS, MD — Authorities on Tuesday praised the courage of a youth who reported that an Annapolis family member had sexually abused the victim when the child was 12 years old. 

Joseph Walter, 34, of Annapolis, was found guilty of sexual abuse of a minor by an Anne Arundel County jury on March 1.
Walter was sentenced on Tuesday by Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Judge Glenn L. Klavans to 20 years in prison for sexually abusing the youngster.
"It takes an immense amount of bravery to report sexual abuse, especially when the perpetrator is a family member," said Anne Arundel County State's Attorney Wes Adams in a statement. "I applaud the victim for bringing this case to light, and am grateful to Judge Klavans for holding Joseph Walter accountable for his actions."
On March 30, 2016, the victim's family contacted Anne Arundel County Police to report sexual abuse that occurred about four years earlier. Between August and November, 2012, Walter lived with relatives in their home. During his stay, Walter sexually abused the young family member on three occasions.
"I strongly encourage victims of sexual abuse to call 911 and seek help in law enforcement," Adams said. "Our prosecutors will tirelessly seek justice on your behalf, and our victim-advocates will guide you through the process."

Sexual Abuse Of 12-Year-Old Earns Annapolis Man 20 Years In Prison  May 16, 2017



Jehovah’s Witnesses child sexual abuse 20 maggio 2017



Archdiocese of New York's child sexual abuse 20 maggio 2017



Paedophile Scout leader jailed 20 maggio 2017


Man sentenced for raping 2-year-old, filming the act 20 maggio 2017






SERIAL RAPISTS 30 20 maggio 2017



Ti piace?