Post in evidenza

“Operation Safety Net”: 79 arrested for child abuse and pornography

TRENTON (CBS) – Dozens of people have been rounded up as part of a nine-month long probe into child predators and kiddie porn in New Jer...

AddToAny

venerdì 14 aprile 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 90

Sheriff's deputies on Wednesday arrested a McKeesport man on charges he drugged and raped a teenage girl in his home earlier this year, authorities said.
Val Byrd, 59, is charged with rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with a minor, reckless endangerment, furnishing alcohol to a minor, unlawful restraint and corruption of minors.
Police said Byrd used alcohol and heroin to disorient his 16-year-old victim and then sexually assaulted her in February.
Allegheny County deputies received a tip that Byrd was staying at an apartment on Frankstown Road in Pittsburgh's Homewood neighborhood, according to Chief Deputy Kevin Kraus.
A woman answered the apartment door, and deputies spotted Byrd inside, Kraus said. He was arrested without incident.

A 12-year-old boy came forward to Pennsylvania State Police to report that he was molested, and the same day the man responsible was taken into custody.
Robert Francis O'Brien, 75, of the 300 block of Bair Road in Berwick Township, was charged on April 4 after he performed oral sex acts on a 12-year-old boy, according to an affidavit filed with District Judge Tony Little.
The boy told police during an interview at the Gettysburg barracks that O'Brien got close to him and began "breathing heavy with his tongue out, like a dog." The boy said he walked away from him, and O'Brien did not touch him that time, the affidavit states.
The boy told police O'Brien then got on his knees in front of him and put his mouth on his genitals. O'Brien also told the boy not to tell anyone, otherwise he would go to jail, the affidavit states.
The boy told O'Brien that he did not like what he was doing and tried to get away, but O'Brien grabbed him. O'Brien also would offer the boy money for what he would do, according to the affidavit.
Police interviewed O'Brien at his home, and he told them that he sexually assaulted the boy. He told police he wasn't sure the last time it had happened, but it might have been six or seven months ago and about three or four times, the affidavit states.
O'Brien told police he doesn't know why he did it, and that it wasn't for his sexual arousal. He told them he is sorry that it happened, and he feels like he has a disease. Police transported O'Brien to the Gettysburg barracks and interviewed him again. While there, O'Brien said he believes the incidents didn't start until the boy turned 12, according to the affidavit.
O'Brien was charged with rape of a child and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, according to online court documents.
He was taken to Adams County Prison in lieu of $50,000 and has a preliminary hearing scheduled for April 12, documents state.
COQUILLE — A Coos County jury on Wednesday found a Coquille man guilty in a child rape case, District Attorney Paul Frasier said.
Frank Wayne Noakes, 44, s scheduled to return to court April 24 for sentencing.
The jury in Noakes’ trial found him guilty of first-degree rape, first-degree unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual abuse.
The victim was younger than 12 at the time and known to Noakes, Frasier said.
Because of the victim’s age, Noakes is subject to a 25-year, mandatory sentence on each of the rape, sodomy and unlawful sexual penetration charges.
A grand jury indicted Noakes in September.
He had no felony record in Oregon, according to court records.

MICHIGAN CITY — A Michigan City man was arrested this week on charges of Level 3 felony rape and Level 5 felony child seduction.
Scott A. Wood, 37, of Michigan City, was taken into custody Monday at the Michigan City Police Department and is being held in La Porte County Jail on a $25,000 cash-only bond. 
According to probable cause information, Wood is accused of kissing and inappropriately touching a teenage girl. The affidavit alleges that Wood was intoxicated at the time.
According to the arrest report from the Michigan City Police Department, Wood arrived at MCPD on Monday to speak with Detective Kay Pliske and was taken into custody. A warrant for arrest had been issued Friday. 
His initial hearing was held Tuesday and a bail review hearing is set for April 18 in La Porte Superior Court 1 before Judge Michael Bergerson. An omnibus hearing is scheduled for May 25.

MC man charged with rape, child seduction April 5, 2017

The One-Town police on Wednesday registered a case against 42-year-old K. Dhanaraju for raping his 14-year-old daughter on multiple occasions during the last two months. The matter came to light when the mother of the minor girl along with the victim approached the police on Tuesday night and lodged a complaint against her husband.
Inspector of One-Town police station P. Umapathi said Dhanaraju was a native of the One-Town area in the city and was living with his wife and daughter.
Dhanaraju had been idle for the past few months and was addicted to liquor. In the inebriated state, he used to rape his daughter finding her alone at home and threatened her with dire consequences if she revealed the matter to anyone. However, a few weeks back Dhanaraju’s wife came to know that her husband has repeatedly raped her daughter. “Our preliminary investigation has revealed that Dhanaraju has committed the crime and he has been booked under Section 376 (Rape) of IPC and Section 3 of POCSO Act.”

Man accused of raping minor daughter APRIL 06, 2017


A Northampton County man who raped two girls and sexually assaulted a third admitted his sexual assault of children was a habit he could not break.
So when it was time to sentence Antonio Rosario on Thursday, Judge Maria Dantos gave him the maximum -- 20 to 40 years in state prison.
"In fact, this is a lifetime condition. He's not going to get better," the judge said. "We have to stop you."
Dantos noted the 21-year-old Rosario was not deemed a sexually violent predator, because he was an adolescent when the assaults began, but that the report stressed his crimes met the definition of predatory sexual behavior.
Allentown police said detectives began investigating the case in December 2015.
The victims reported Rosario, of the first block of Oakwood Court in Bath, sexually assaulted them on a regular basis from 2008 to 2015, when they were 5, 7 and 8 years old, police said.
Two of the victims were in court on Thursday, but did not speak on the record. All three completed victim impact statements, and Assistant District Attorney Sarah Heimbach read parts of them into the record.
"Their lives will never, ever be the same," Heimbach said.
The youngest victim, who is now 13, wrote, "I've missed out on my childhood. I've known things or experienced things that no child should know or feel."
The middle victim, 15, wrote of telling Rosario to stop raping her because he was hurting her. Rosario told the girl he could not stop, that he was weak and it was a habit, the girl wrote.
"I blame myself because I never said anything," the girl said in her statement.
The oldest victim, who is 16, spoke of blaming herself for not preventing the assault of the other girls, as well as worrying for her father, who blamed himself for the assault.
"I just kept thinking it was my fault," she wrote.
The victims and their families sitting in the courtroom began sobbing as the letters were read.
"These girls need to know it was not their fault," Dantos said, calling the girls survivors. "You bear no responsibility for the criminal acts of this man."
When police interviewed Rosario, he admitted to sexually assaulting the two younger girls and raping the older teen, police said. Rosario pleaded guilty in January to two counts of child rape, and one count of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child in the case.
Defense attorney Richard Webster noted while Rosario was deemed mentally competent to stand trial, he is diagnosed as having the mental capacity of an adolescent.
Rosario reported of a lifetime of abuse in his presentence investigation, which meant "he did not understand that what he was doing was wrong," Webster said.
Dantos countered Rosario didn't tell anyone about sexually assaulting the girls because he knew it was wrong.
Rosario's understanding and his accepting responsibility for his crimes has improved since he has taken sex offender counseling, his attorney said.
That acknowledgement was not on display in Rosario's first comments to the judge, where he spoke of telling fellow inmates about his charges and asking them to hurt him.
"They won't. They respect me too much," he said.
An incredulous Dantos said Rosario was being sentenced for child rape and "all you have to say is about people respecting you?"
Rosario then said he prays for the victims to "get better" and that they can move on with their lives. He told the judge if she could order him to be castrated, or have his hands cut off, she should.
"I deserve to suffer," he said.

The Amish mother accused of giving up, or "gifting," her children to pay a debt to accused child rapist Lee Kaplan has pleaded guilty to child endangerment, the Bucks County District Attorney's Office said Thursday.
Sentencing for the woman, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the children, is deferred until after Kaplan and the woman's husband (the children's father), are tried in county court.
Kaplan, 52, and the parents of the 10 young Amish girls from Lancaster County were charged in June after police found Kaplan living with the children at his home on Old Street Road in the Feasterville section of Lower Southampton. Kaplan is charged with sexually abusing six of the underage girls, beginning when the youngest was 6.


A Gudu Upper Area Court, Abuja, on Wednesday ordered the remand of 24-year-old cleaner, Olamide Balogun ‎in prison for raping a 6-year-old girl.

The judge, Alhaji Umar Kagarko, adjourned the case till June 15 for hearing.
The defendant of Mabushi, Abuja, was arraigned on a count charge of rape, an offence he denied committing.
The prosecutor, Oyeyemi Adeniyi, told the court that one Loveth Abdul reported the matter at the Mabushi Police Station on Jan. 23.
He said the plaintiff discovered that the defendant had been having carnal knowledge of the 6-year-old girl, whenever she was left alone in the house.
Adeniyi said that the offence contravened Section 283 of the Penal Code.

Cleaner remanded for rape of 6-year-old girl

A 36-year-old man, Okoro Sunday, who raped his 17-year-old daughter, was on Wednesday brought before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

Mr. Sunday, who resides in Mushin area of Lagos, was also accused of hitting his wife’s head with piston, beat her and other children when the girl raised alarm.

He is facing a five-count charge of rape, assault, breach of peace, sexual harassment and attempted murder.

The prosecutor, Ajayi Emmanuel, told the court that the accused committed the offence on March 28 at his residence.

Mr. Emmanuel said that the accused forcefully had carnal knowledge of his daughter.

He said that on the said date, the accused lured the girl to the bathroom and had sexual intercourse with her.

According to him, the girl alleged that it was her father that `deflowered’ her.

He said the girl narrated everything that happened that day to her mother when she returned from work.

“The woman confronted her husband with the allegation, but he pounced on her and used a piston to hit her forehead, which caused her head injuries.

“The accused also beat the victim’s siblings after they confronted him and rained abuses on him when they heard about the incident.

“The case was reported to the police by wife of the accused,” Mr. Emmanuel told the court.

The prosecutor said that the offences contravened Sections 137, 166, 171, 228 and 267 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Section 137 prescribes life imprisonment for offender upon conviction.

The Magistrate, E.A. Azeez, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Father docked for allegedly raping own teenage daughter 

 A 32-year-old man, Chinaza Azubike, was arraigned in an Oyo State High Court in Ibadan for raping a six-year-old girl.

The accused is facing one count of rape.
The Prosecutor, Mr Abdulrasak Alimi, told the court that the accused unlawfully had canal knowledge of the minor without her consent.
He said that the incident happened on April 4, 2015, at Oke Adu area of Ibadan.
The offence, he said, contravened Section 357 of the Criminal Code Cape 38 Vol.11, Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria, 2000.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Testifying before the court, the prosecution witness, Sgt. Eghune Emmanuel, said the victim's mother, Mrs Victoria Augustine, reported the case at Mapo Police Station.
He said a medical form was given to Augustine to take to Adeoyo Hospital for medical examination of her daughter.

CHILD RAPISTS 89 14 aprile 2017



Film porno con bambini, condannato pedofilo 14 aprile 2017

Navy officer faces child sex assault charges 14 aprile 2017


Serial child rapist faces 54 child sex abuse charges 14 aprile 2017


Youth bowling coach accused of sexually abusing children 14 aprile 2017


Sexual predator raped young boy after grooming him on Facebook 14 aprile 2017


Paedophile priest who raped a young boy jailed 14 aprile 2017


Death of a Billionaire Pedophile 13 aprile 2017







Paedophile priest sexually abused up to 1,000 children 13 aprile 2017



Huge child sexual exploitation trial 12 aprile 2017


Three year old ‘brutally raped and killed by stepdad 12 aprile 2017


10-month-old baby raped by a family member 12 aprile 2017


BBC documentary details sexual abuse of youth footballers 11 aprile 2017



SERIAL RAPISTS 25 14 aprile 2017


7-year-old girl abducted, raped 14 aprile 2017


Migrants Brutally Raped Swedish Teen 14 aprile 2017



Killer jailed for sadistic rape after prison release 14 aprile 2017


19-year-old woman found hanging days after she was raped 14 aprile 2017


#NiUnaMenos 21-year-old activist raped, murdered 12 aprile 2017


25-year-old man raped in 'terrifying' sex attack 11 aprile 2017


12 year-old boy jailed for raping 3 year-old girl 11 aprile 2017


Woman drugged, gang-raped by 4 men in a Stockholm hotel 11 aprile 2017



3-and-a-half-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 10 aprile 2017


7-year-old girl raped, murdered by 35-year-old man 10 aprile 2017


ANTI-RAPE School 8 aprile 2017


Woman raped after asking man for a cigarette 7 aprile 2017



Woman raped by brother for 4 years 7 aprile 2017


#TaxiRape Woman gang-raped, stoned and SET ON FIRE 6 aprile 2017



Ti piace?