Post in evidenza

9 and 10-year-old girls targeted by pedophiles on kid's game

A Sydney mother was left reeling in shock and disgust after a sex predator sent vile messages to her 10-year-old daughter while she was p...

AddToAny

lunedì 6 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 73

West Chicago man whose cache of writings, authorities said, detailed his obsession with pedophilia was found guilty Thursday of child abduction and sexual abuse.
Giuseppe Ressa, 37, was convicted by DuPage County Judge Robert Miller on seven felony counts following the conclusion of a three-day bench trial. Miller acquitted Ressa of five counts of aggravated kidnapping.
Ressa has been in the DuPage County Jail since his arrest, which came after he approached children May 27, 2015, at a Lisle apartment complex playground and at an apartment building in Addison a few days later.
In Lisle, he was accused of luring several children into a vestibule area and touching a young girl. When the father of two of the children approached, Ressa quickly left the area, police said. 
However, police were able to identify Ressa as a suspect, and they tailed him in the following days, arresting him in Addison when he approached a child.
Police said that after Ressa's arrest they recovered a trove of writings detailing his obsession with children, whom he called "angels" with whom he wanted to have sex.
In her closing statement, Assistant State's Attorney Cathy DeLaMar read selections of the writing to the judge.
"This defendant encapsulates every parent's worst nightmare," she told Miller. 

In his ruling, the judge said he agreed with prosecutors that Ressa had lewd intent when he approached the children and tried to lure them to more secluded areas. However, Miller said, it had not been shown that Ressa had physically confined the children, which the judge said was an essential element of the aggravated kidnapping charges. So Miller found Ressa not guilty on those counts.
Ressa will be back in court for a status hearing April 19.
"This case should serve as a notice to parents to remind their children that there are some very dangerous people in the world and that if approached by a stranger, they should get away from that person and tell a trusted adult," State's Attorney Robert Berlin said.



Police are hunting a man over the rape and sexual assault of two teenagers in east London in the 1980s.

James Smith, also known as Jimmy Smith, is believed to have been last seen at the George Tavern Pub in Commercial Street, Tower Hamlets, in November 2015.

Scotland Yard want to talk to him in connection with rape and assault allegations dating back to between 1981 and 1987 in Tower Hamlets.

The two victims were aged under 18 at the time, police said.

The allegations were first reported to police in 2013, but officers have been unable to locate Mr Smith.
DC Hannah Stewart of the Met's Sexual Offences Exploitation & Child Abuse Command said: "Enquiries to trace James Smith in connection with this investigation have so far been unsuccessful and by launching this appeal we hope that someone will be able to provide us with vital information that will lead us to him.
"If you believe you have come across Mr Smith in recent years, we would like to hear from you."
He is originally from the Scottish Highlands and used to live in Glasgow where he worked as a bus driver.  
He moved to London in 1980, and lived in the Poplar area of east London.
Mr Smith had light ginger hair. He would now be aged between 65 and 75, and an e-fit drawn up by detectives gives an idea of how he might look today.
He is also known to have a brother called Joe or Joseph.
If you have any information, call DC Hannah Stewart on 020 8217 6552. Alternatively call 101, Tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if you wish to remain anonymous.

Police hunt man over 'historic rape and sexual assault' of two teenagers in Tower Hamlets PATRICK GRAFTON-GREEN Mar 04 2017

30-year-old McCarthy Kuyemekume has been remanded in prison custody by a Magistrates’ Court in Rivers State for raping a five-year-old girl.
The Rivers State Police Command has arrested and charged to court a 30-year-old man, McCarthy Kuyemekume, for raping his neighbour’s five-year-old daughter.
According to Southern News, Kuyemekume, a resident of Saviour’s Estate, Nkpor Village, Rumuolumeni area of the state, had lured the toddler into his room after sending her older brother on an errand and defiled her.
It was gathered that after raping the little girl, Kuyemekume warned her never to tell anyone or he would kill her but when the girl got home, she told her mother what Uncle Kuyemekume had done to her leading to the woman reporting the matter to the police who arrested him.
After he was arraigned in a Magistrates’ Court in Port Harcourt, the state capital, the suspect was promptly ordered to be remanded in prison custody pending the determination of his case while the file was sent to the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), for advice.

MEMPHIS – A 27-year-old man was convicted Friday of rape of a child and soliciting sex from a 12-year-old girl after a series of online exchanges on the computer, said Shelby County Dist. Atty. Gen. Amy Weirich.
A Criminal Court jury also convicted Ronnell Joseph Barclay Jr. of aggravated sexual battery and six counts of soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor by electronic means. He will be sentenced next month by Judge James Beasley Jr.
According to testimony in trial this week, the child’s mother contacted police on March 30, 2014, to report inappropriate contact between Barclay and her daughter.
The mother discovered they had exchanged nude photos on Facebook and that Barclay had met with the girl and raped her.
The case was handled by Asst. Dist. Atty. Jessica Shurson of the DA’s Special Victims Unit which prosecutes cases of child sexual abuse and severe physical abuse of child victims; rape and aggravated rape of adult victims, and abuse of elderly and vulnerable adults. 
SVU reviews child-victim cases with Shelby County’s multi-agency Child Protection Investigative Team.

A Lewiston man has accepted a plea agreement after reportedly burning a 5-year-old child with a methamphetamine pipe and recording the child performing sexual acts on another child.

Lewiston man accepts plea deal on child abuse charges CHELSEA EMBREE Mar 04 2017

A Frankford man is going to prison for 20 years for his guilty plea in connection with the sexual abuse of a child over a period of several years.

The Delaware Attorney General's Office says 44-year-old Jorge Martinez-Carrasco was arrested last September following a complaint received by the Division of Family Services.
He pleaded guilty to three counts of third-degree rape.
Following his time behind bars, Martinez-Carrasco also faces a year of probation, and he must register as a sex offender.


WILKES-BARRE — A city man is facing rape charges after a teenage girl accused him of forcing sexual contact on her repeatedly over a decade, beginning when she was a preschooler.

Jorge Claudio Huapaya Jr., 37, of 473 N. Pennsylvania Ave., is accused of having sexual intercourse with the child beginning when she was 4 years old and continuing until after she turned 14, according to court documents filed Friday.

According to a police affidavit, the child’s mother reported in late January that the girl came forward reporting Huapaya had been abusing her since she was 4.

Huapaya initially denied the allegations and agreed to submit to a lie-detector test, according to police.

During that exam, Huapaya admitted he began fondling the girl when she was about 12, and admitted to initiating an ongoing sexual relationship with her beginning in November, when she was 14, according to the affidavit.

He admitted to having about five sexual encounters with the girl before she came forward in January, police said.

City police charged Huapaya with rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory rape, indecent assault on a person under 13, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of a child.

Magisterial District Judge James M. Dixon arraigned Huapaya on Friday and ordered him jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility with bail set at $100,000.

A preliminary hearing was set for 10 a.m. March 16.


A DAD raped his own daughter in a bid to “show her that sex with men is better” after she came out to him as gay, a court has heard.

The father, who cannot be named to protect the identities of his victims, also raped his other daughter during two decades of sexual abuse. He was caged for 21 years on Friday after being found guilty of three rapes during the 1980s and 90s, reports the Coventry Telegraph.

He had initially plead not guilty to nine charges of indecent assault, one of indecency with a child and three counts of rape at Warwick Crown Court but was convicted of all his crimes at a trial.

The court heard that the 54-year-old brute attacked his 16-year-old daughter, who he had groomed since the age of 11, after she told him she was “struggling with her identity”.

Judge Andrew Lockhart QC said: “As a 16-year-old girl she realised she was gay and, struggling with her identity as many people do at that age, she decided to tell you.

“You reacted by showing real and uncontrolled anger, and you decided to rape her to show her why it would be better to have sex with men than women. Her evidence made harrowing listening.

That rape involved degradation and humiliation. The offence demonstrated your hostility towards her as a lesbian.”

Jailed for 21 years, the sick dad must also serve an additional five years on licence following his eventual release from prison and will remain behind bars for at least two-thirds of the sentence, rather than the normal half before being considered for parole.

He must also be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

The judge pointed out that at the time of the defendant’s indecent assaults in the 1980s, the maximum sentence was just five years – whereas now he could have faced life imprisonment for penetrative sexual activity.

Speaking after the harrowing court case, the NSPCC told the paper: “The victims in this horrific case have shown incredible courage to speak out and ensure this evil abuser is brought to justice.

“It is vital they now receive the support they need to attempt to move forward with their lives.

This case shows that survivors of abuse will be listened to, no matter how long ago it happened or who the abuser was. They do not need to suffer in silence.”

If you have been affected by the issues in this story you can contact the NSPCC helpline in confidence, 24/7, on 0808 800 5000, email help@nspcc.org.uk or text 88858.

The matter came to light when father raped and thrashed his daughter on Sunday night and the girl raised an alarm. Following this, their neighbours rushed for help and informed police.



In her complaint to police, girl has stated that she got married to a Bihar-based man in 2016. However, following some dispute she got separated and started living with her parents in Ludhiana. She alleged that her father used to rape her finding her alone at home. On Sunday evening, when her younger sister was admitted in hospital and her mother accompanied her, he raped her again.



Station House Officer at Focal Point police stationSurinder Singh, said that after receiving the complaint, the accused father has been booked under Section 376 (Rape), 354 (assault) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC. Police have also arrested the accused on Sunday mid-night and he has confessed his crime.


Notably, earlier to such cases have been reported, in September 2016 a 70-year-old was arrested for raping his daughter for 20 long years. Prior to that, in July 2015 another man was arrested for raping his minor daughter.

Father arrested for raping 18-year-old daughter for two years TNN | Mar 6, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 72 4 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 71 4 marzo 2017


New legislation passed to protect kids from sex abuse 6 marzo 2017


17-year-old boy admitted to rape, murder of 10-year-old girl 6 marzo 2017



Lesbian couple arrested in death and torture of 3-year-old son 4 marzo 2017


3-year-old deposes in rape case 4 marzo 2017


3-yr-old girl died after physical and sexual abuse 4 marzo 2017


8-year-old child used as sex slave 4 marzo 2017


Child Sexual Abuse, Impunity in Costa Rica 4 marzo 2017


Child sex abuse cases rising in China: Report 4 marzo 2017


Christian Brother "monster" pedophile sentenced 3 marzo 2017


Russell Hope 01 March 2017

Bangladesh law allowing child brides may legitimise rape 2 marzo 2017


29-year-old man raped 6-year-old girl 1 marzo 2017


Evil paedophile jailed 1 marzo 2017


Voice of a child predator 28 febbraio 2017


Disabled man jailed for raping 7-year-old nephew 28 febbraio 2017


6-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by a 25-year-old man 28 febbraio 2017


Man who repeatedly raped child while HIV-positive sentenced 28 febbraio 2017


Jordan Man Sentenced To Death In Rape, Murder of 8-year-old Boy 28 febbraio 2017


Indiana infant rapist, murderer sentenced 28 febbraio 2017


19-year-old raped 4-year-old girl 28 febbraio 2017


The Trafficking of Children at the Mexican Border 27 febbraio 2017

Man guilty of raping 2-year-old girl 27 febbraio 2017

Fighting child sexual abuse in Malaysia 27 febbraio 2017

Protest against sexual assault on children 27 febbraio 2017

Bengal child trafficking racket 27 febbraio 2017

Cambodia adopts 'cloud' for combating child abuse 27 febbraio 2017

Child abuse by teachers in Ireland 27 febbraio 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 20 6 marzo 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 19 3 marzo 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 19 6 marzo 2017



Woman raped in Canterbury graveyard by two teenagers 6 marzo 2017


Mum was abducted with her toddler, raped by two men 5 marzo 2017


20-year-old priest arrested for rape of 70-year-old woman 6 marzo 2017



Boy, 15, raped victim while on bail for sex attack 6 marzo 2017


20-year-old woman gang-raped by 4 5 marzo 2017




8-year-old girl raped by 16-year-old boy 5 marzo 2017

7-year-old girl raped by 14-year-old boy 3 marzo 2017

12-year-old disabled girl raped by her 62-year-old neighbour  2 marzo 2017

10-year-old girl kidnapped, raped, murdered in Islamabad 2 marzo 2017

15-year-old girl gang-raped by two teenage boys 2 marzo 2017

Teen girl gang-raped by 5 boys in the Midlands 3 marzo 2017


Eight migrants found guilty of gang-raping German tourist 3 marzo 2017

6-year-old girl raped, tortured, killed, 50-year-old man arrested 1 marzo 2017

55-year-old man raped 82-year-old woman 3 marzo 2017

Naked man breaks into apartment, rapes woman in front of her kids 3 marzo 2017


Moroccan Migrant Raped up to 230 Women 2 marzo 2017



Woman brutally raped, left unconscious, by two men in Ipswich 2 marzo 2017


Student gang-raped in her home at gunpoint 2 marzo 2017


Moroccan teen, 17, burns herself to death after being gang-raped by 8 men 2 marzo 2017


Minor girl kidnapped, raped on her way to school by 50-year-old man 2 marzo 2017


11-month-old baby raped by 27-year-old uncle is battling for life 27 febbraio 2017

4-year-old girl raped by her 34-year-old uncle 26 febbraio 2017

5-year-old girl raped by a 12-year-old boy at school 26 febbraio 2017


Serial paedophile raped 7-year-old girl for five years 25 febbraio 2017

20-year-old raped, killed his 4-year-old niece 25 febbraio 2017

7-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 25 febbraio 2017

4-year-old girl raped, brutally murdered by 16-year-old neighbour in Delhi 25 febbraio 2017

30-year-old woman set on fire for resisting rape 25 febbraio 2017

3-year-old boy raped by 45-year-old man 24 febbraio 2017

12-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 24 febbraio 2017

9-year-old girl raped, critically injured, by 27-year-old neighbour 24 febbraio 2017

10-year-old girl raped by 22-year-old 24 febbraio 2017

95-year-old woman raped, strangled to death 24 febbraio 2017

Two child girls raped, critically injured, in Delhi 23 febbraio 2017

16-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped by three men 23 febbraio 2017

Woman gang-raped by four youths in moving car 23 febbraio 2017

One-year-old girl raped, murdered 23 febbraio 2017



Porn-Addicted Indians 3 marzo 2017


Porn Addicted Rapists 36 4 marzo 2017


Porn Addicted Rapists 35 27 febbraio 2017


CHILD PORN ADDICTION 3 2 marzo 2017

"Out Of The Darkness" Struggling With Pornography Addiction 16 FEBBRAIO 2017

PORN GENERATION 13 febbraio 2017

US actor Ashton Kutcher urges the fight against child sex trafficking 17 FEBBRAIO 2017

"Operation Child Guardian" 16 FEBBRAIO 2017

Netizens call for action after child porn sites exposed 13 febbraio 2017

"Age of Consent" Tracking down online sexual predators 13 FEBBRAIO 2017


2,252 rape cases in 2 years in Lagos 6 marzo 2017


Reports of rape in Malta tripled in 10 years 6 marzo 2017


Over 100 rape cases reported a day 6 marzo 2017


Rape laws are fueling global 'rape epidemic' 6 MARZO 2017


3,000 rape cases 4 marzo 2017


4,527 women raped: 11 raped every day, 6 gang-raped every week 1 marzo 2017

2.500 rape cases, a woman raped every 6 hours 26 febbraio 2017

Delhi: a rape every four hours 14 febbraio 2017

140 rapes, over 200 molestation cases in Delhi in January 8 febbraio 2017

Mizoram records highest rate of child abuse in India 27 febbraio 2017


8,800 children raped in India in 2015 31 agosto 2016


Asha Devi: ’Rape has become a part of our culture' 12 DICEMBRE 2016


"I Am Jane Doe" The Fight Against Online Child Sex Trafficking 10 FEBBRAIO 2017

“Operation Reclaim and Rebuild” Child Sex Trafficking in California 3 FEBBRAIO 2017


"Priceless" The Dark World of Human Trafficking 13 FEBBRAIO 2017

Fighting Human Trafficking and Modern Slave Trade 21 DICEMBRE 2017


Sex Doll Brothel Opens Up in Barcelona 6 MARZO 2017


BABYLON SYSTEM 17 FEBBRAIO 2017


Ti piace?