Post in evidenza

"Operation Bane" against rising online child sexual exploitation

Operation Bane, a proactive investigation to tackle online child exploitation, was launched by Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary in 2014...

AddToAny

sabato 4 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 71

Acting Supreme Court Justice Russell P. Buscaglia said he had two hopes as he prepared to sentence Michael P. Milton for the repeated sexual assault of two young girls over more than a decade.
“First, that these two children are not scarred for the rest of their lives and that they are able to lead healthy lives. And second, that you are never released from prison,” Buscaglia said.
With that, Buscaglia sentenced Milton, 41, to 25 years to life in prison on each of two counts of predatory sexual assault against a child, to run consecutively. He also ordered the maximum sentences for three other convictions.
A jury convicted Milton in January of the sexual assault charges, plus two charges of rape and one count of criminal sexual act against a child. Both victims testified about the assaults, which began when each girl was about 6 years old.
One victim is now 19; the other is 10 years old. Neither is related to Milton.
According to the girl's testimony, the abuse occurred at different times when each was placed in Milton’s care by people who trusted him. To keep his conduct secret, Milton would either bribe the children, threaten them or convince them that they would get in trouble if they told.
The abuse finally was discovered in 2015 when the mother of the younger victim was looking for photos on Milton’s phone and discovered video that he recorded while forcing the older girl to perform oral sex.
The mother immediately became fearful for her own children and asked her daughter to tell her if anything had happened to her.
The mother testified that, when her own daughter, then 9 years old, revealed what Milton had been doing, she still was in disbelief. She took the child to her own doctor and then to Women & Children’s Hospital, where the mother's worst fears were confirmed.
On Friday, prosecutor Rosanne E. Johnson, chief of the DA’s Special Victims Bureau, described the assaults as “a horrific breach of trust.'
She reminded the judge that Milton never voiced "the slightest bit of responsibility” for his actions.
Johnson praised both girls for their strength in being willing to testify, even though their experiences have left them cautious and mistrustful of people.
"He ruined her childhood," Johnson said of the older girl.
Johnson also told the judge on behalf of the young child of how the assault changed her from a little girl who always was happy to someone who felt depressed, confused and sad.
Defense attorney Robert M. Goldstein acknowledged the inevitability of a harsh sentence but said Milton continues to maintain his innocence of every charge except rape in the third degree for the incident captured on the cell phone recording. Milton previously claimed through his attorney that the contact was consensual sex, although he admitted the victim was underage.
Goldstein said that he will file a notice of appeal, which could be what Milton referred to when he had a chance to speak before sentencing. Milton gave an ambiguous response, saying, “I’m going to get the help I need -- whatever that may be.”
In addition to the double sentences of 25 to life, Buscaglia issued orders of protection for both victim and for the younger child’s mother.
Outside of court after the sentencing, family members, social workers and friends of the victims expressed gratitude for the outcome. Among the group, standing with the 10-year-old, was Argos, the therapy dog who has been at her side throughout the entire case. According to Andrew Skolnick, the dog’s owner, the group planned to celebrate Argos’s 12th birthday.

Child rapist sentenced to back-to-back life prison terms Melinda Miller Mar 3, 2017

MIAMI - U.S. authorities have charged an Arkansas man with sexually abusing children while working as a missionary in Haiti.
Daniel Pye became well-known among missionaries in Haiti as he helped coordinate relief efforts in Jacmel after the January 2010 earthquake. He was jailed for about five months in Haiti in 2011 amid a dispute with members of his U.S.-based mission over property belonging to their home for children.
Following a two-year investigation, prosecutors in Miami have charged Pye with four counts of traveling from South Florida to Haiti to engage in sexual conduct with children
A judge in Arkansas set bond at $5,000, but prosecutors filed a motion Thursday to reverse the decision. He remains in custody.

A Salem man is facing three counts child sexual abuse, according to officials.
Jeremiah William Hollis, 37, is believed to have sexually assaulted a female minor under 12 years old around Friday, February 17, according to a Marion County probable cause statement.
He is accused of forcing the minor to touch his genitals, touching an intimate part of the girl and engaging in deviate sexual intercourse with the girl.
He is charged with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of first-degree sodomy.
First-degree sexual abuse and first-degree sodomy are Measure 11 crimes that carry mandatory minimum sentences of 75 months and 100 months in prison, respectively.
Hollis was convicted of second-degree forgery in 2015.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Jonathan Mitchell Cooper, 31, was convicted of three counts of rape of a child, three counts of incest and one count of aggravated sexual battery after sexually assaulting a nine-year-old victim, the District Attorney General said in a release.
Cooper was set for sentencing on April 13. Each count of rape of a child carries a punishment between 25 and 60 years in prison without the possibility of parole. Once Cooper was convicted, his bond was revoked, and he was ordered into custody.
During Cooper's trial, an Assistant District Attorney explained that beginning in 2013, Cooper began to molest a nine-year-old child at their West Knoxville home. The assaults happened about 12 times over the next two years until the victim told their mother about them.
"Parents are supposed to protect their children, not prey upon them," said District Attorney General Charme Allen. "Because of the hard work of investigators and prosecutors in this case, this child is now safe."
At sentencing next month, prosecutors said they would ask for an enhanced sentence to ensure this offender can never harm another child again.

Child rapist ordered into custody upon conviction Mar 03, 2017

DOVER, Del. - A Dover man has been sentenced to life in prison on rape and sexual abuse charges, the Delaware Department of Justice announced Friday.





Eric Curry, 35, was caught having sexual intercourse with a young girl in November 2015 when the young girl's sister witnessed the crime. Curry was convicted of sexual abuse by a person in a position of trust or authority and second degree rape in a bench trial in December 2016.
Department of Justice officials say Deputy Attorney General Kathleen Dickerson secured the sentence.
Officials say Curry had previous convictions of aggravated menacing and second degree robbery, giving him the status of a habitual offender.

A 36-year-old Burney man who pleaded guilty in December to raping a 13-year-old girl and fathering her baby was sentenced Friday to 25 years to life in prison.
Adam Ted  Goad, who must register as a sex offender if he's ever released from prison, kept his head bowed as Shasta County Superior Court Judge Cara Beatty imposed his life prison sentence.
She also ordered him to have no contact with his victim and her child for 10 years.
Goad took a plea bargain in December, pleading guilty to rape and a related enhancement in exchange for the 25-year-to-life sentence.
Initially charged with rape, aggravated sexual assault, lewd and lascivious acts with a child and other charges in connection with his original 18-count felony case, he was arrested June 2, 2015, more than a year after the teen had given birth to the baby.
Testifying at Goad's September 2015 preliminary hearing, now retired Shasta County sheriff's Detective Keith Sharp said the girl told him she had been sexually assaulted by Goad on numerous occasions, including once only days after he submitted his DNA to authorities investigating the sexual abuse.
Evasive and reluctant during initial interviews with authorities to name her baby's father, the girl later identified Goad after being shown DNA evidence that showed he was the father, Sharp wrote in an earlier sheriff's report.
A Department of Justice criminologist who tested Goad's DNA also testified at that hearing that while the DNA tests weren't a perfect match, it was "strong evidence" that he is the biological father of the baby girl.

Authorities have said Goad originally denied the charges, but later admitted to forcing himself on the teen once after they told him the teen identified him as the baby's father.

"Goad said he was drunk and stupid one time and that he didn't realize what he had done with (her) until (it) was over," Sharp wrote in his report.

The Shasta County District Attorney's Office said Goad was sentenced under a "one-strike law" for sex offenders that provides for potential life sentences for certain crimes if those crimes involve additional special allegations.

Goad had also been charged with felony sexual battery in an unrelated case in which a woman said she was sexually attacked by him in 2012, but that case was dismissed.

Rapist sentenced to life in prison Jim Schultz , Record Searchlight March 3, 2017

FARMINGTON — A 58-year-old Blanco man is facing felony charges on allegations he molested a young female relative on several occasions over a three-year span.
Joseph Martinez was arrested in February by the San Juan County Sheriff's Office after the pre-teen girl told a social worker he had touched her inappropriately, according to the arrest warrant affidavit.
The first of the incidents occurred when the child was watching television about three years ago. The girl told police Martinez touched her stomach and her breasts under her clothes, according to the affidavit.
The affidavit alleges that incidents of sexual abuse continued over the past few years and included Martinez penetrating the girl. The girl alerted the counselor to the incidents after Martinez tried to rape her in February. She told police she kicked Martinez off of her during the incident and tried to punch him, according to the affidavit.
The girl was taken to the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Office, where a nurse found what appeared to be bite marks on her inner thigh, as well as bruises and abrasions on her legs, according to the affidavit.
Another young relative told police she would sometimes play doctor with Martinez, the affidavit states.
Martinez has been charged with criminal sexual contact of a minor in the second degree and criminal sexual penetration in the first degree.

Blanco man charged with child sexual abuse Hannah Grover March 3, 2017



A Gainesville man was arrested Friday after police said he beat and sexually assaulted a victim younger than 18.

According to a Gainesville Police Department arrest report, George Benny Bryant, 36, used a hard plastic jump rope to whip the victim "over the past several months," leaving significant scars.


The report said on or around January 30, Bryant sodomized the victim.

When authorities searched Bryant's residence Thursday, they reported finding 8.68 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Bryant was charged with sexual assault, aggravated child abuse, possession of drug equipment and marijuana and drug trafficking, jail records show. Bond was set at $500,000 and he remained in the Alachua County Jail Friday.

According to Alachua County Court records, Bryant has been arrested on drug-related charges at least seven other times since 1999, in addition to domestic battery and aggravated battery charges.

A man jailed for 15 years for the rape and sexual assault of a woman whose child he abducted in the same incident, has lost an appeal against his conviction.

Michael Murray (46), formerly of Killiney Oaks, Killiney, Dublin, was jailed for 15 years for rape, attempted rape, oral rape and aggravated sexual assault, child abduction, threats to kill or cause serious harm, false imprisonment and theft at a Dublin apartment on February 12th and 13th, 2010.
The Central Criminal Court had heard that Murray lured his female victim into an apartment by telling her that an elderly woman was dying inside and needed her help.
He tied her up and assaulted her before taking her son away abandoning him in a city centre square late at night. He returned to the flat where he drugged and raped his victim.
Murray had denied the charges. However he was found guilty on all counts by a unanimous jury decision.
His conviction was affirmed today by the Court of Appeal. The Director of Public Prosecutions are due to seek a review of his sentence on grounds that it is “unduly lenient”.
Giving background to the case in the Cout of Appeal today, Mr Justice George Birmingham said that at 4.10pm on the date in question, the complainant, a young Chinese woman, was walking home from work in the Smithfield area of Dublin accompanied by her four year old child when she was “lured” into an apartment by Murray on the false basis that there was a sick lady inside who needed help.
Thereafter, Murray locked them both into the apartment and subjected to the woman to an “escalating and relentless ordeal of rape, attempted rape, sexual degradation and violence, drugging her, binding and gagging her and threatening to kill both her and her young son”.




Lesbian couple arrested in death and torture of 3-year-old son 4 marzo 2017


3-year-old deposes in rape case 4 marzo 2017


3-yr-old girl died after physical and sexual abuse 4 marzo 2017


8-year-old child used as sex slave 4 marzo 2017


Child Sexual Abuse, Impunity in Costa Rica 4 marzo 2017



Child sex abuse cases rising in China: Report 4 marzo 2017


Christian Brother "monster" pedophile sentenced 3 marzo 2017


Russell Hope 01 March 2017

Bangladesh law allowing child brides may legitimise rape 2 marzo 2017


29-year-old man raped 6-year-old girl 1 marzo 2017


Evil paedophile jailed 1 marzo 2017


Voice of a child predator 28 febbraio 2017


Disabled man jailed for raping 7-year-old nephew 28 febbraio 2017


6-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by a 25-year-old man 28 febbraio 2017


Man who repeatedly raped child while HIV-positive sentenced 28 febbraio 2017


Jordan Man Sentenced To Death In Rape, Murder of 8-year-old Boy 28 febbraio 2017


Indiana infant rapist, murderer sentenced 28 febbraio 2017


19-year-old raped 4-year-old girl 28 febbraio 2017


The Trafficking of Children at the Mexican Border 27 febbraio 2017

Man guilty of raping 2-year-old girl 27 febbraio 2017

Fighting child sexual abuse in Malaysia 27 febbraio 2017

Protest against sexual assault on children 27 febbraio 2017

Bengal child trafficking racket 27 febbraio 2017

Cambodia adopts 'cloud' for combating child abuse 27 febbraio 2017

Child abuse by teachers in Ireland 27 febbraio 2017



Porn Addicted Rapists 36 4 marzo 2017





Porn-Addicted Indians 3 marzo 2017



3,000 rape cases 4 marzo 2017







7-year-old girl raped by 14-year-old boy 3 marzo 2017

12-year-old disabled girl raped by her 62-year-old neighbour  2 marzo 2017

10-year-old girl kidnapped, raped, murdered in Islamabad 2 marzo 2017

15-year-old girl gang-raped by two teenage boys 2 marzo 2017


6-year-old girl raped, tortured, killed, 50-year-old man arrested 1 marzo 2017



Chemical castration to stem the growing number of pedophiles 2 marzo 2017



Sex addicted church youth director abused a 16-year-old girl 2 marzo 2017


Specialist in sex addiction raped a 14-year-old boy 2 marzo 2017


25-year-old paedophile, child rapist arrested 2 marzo 2017



Victims speak out about abuse by serial child rapist 2 marzo 2017




55-year-old man raped 82-year-old woman 3 marzo 2017


Naked man breaks into apartment, rapes woman in front of her kids 3 marzo 2017

Teen girl gang-raped by 5 boys in the Midlands 3 marzo 2017


Eight migrants found guilty of gang-raping German tourist 3 marzo 2017


Ti piace?